Wednesday 13 March 2013

where do i even begin?

Let me start off with a little about myself and what brought me write this blog. 

I got pregnant and i ate ridiculous portions and completely the wrong foods, my thinking was "I'm getting fat anyway." so fast forward 10 months and 4 stone in weight and here i am. Nobody could have really prepared me for how different my body would be, the usual ways i diet just don't work. I did lose 10 lbs using a calorie controlled diet but i give that up for 2 days and it comes back with revenge.

So how the hell am i ever going to fit in my jeans again?

I think it all starts with accepting that i gained weight and this time its going to take more than starvation to put this one right, its going to have to be a consistent diet with a balance of the good old food pyramid. Also my son is 3 months+ now sleeping through the night and then some so the excuses to not go for a walk are almost non existent.

Tonight i was dipping a magnum ice cream into a slice of apple pie after my second portion of spaghetti complaining about how fat i am now. I look at old pictures of myself and obsess over "being me again" but why am i lacking so much motivation when i am clearly so unhappy with my body?. 

Im using this blog as my diary to share my journey with who ever wants to read or might be going through the same post baby body panic as me, i'm making a big change!.


El, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment